Fence Post - Line
Primary purpose is to offer consumers a long lasting solution to traditional fencing that protects against fire, rot and frost penetration. Posts-Line are delivered pre-drilled with 5/32" holes on one axis, starting 2" from top of post with a 2" spacing descending approximately 2/3 the overall post length. This axis will accommodate wire clips for almost any wire type and spacing preference. Top cope may be added to any post to accommodate a top rail. *Manufacturers Note: Set all desired wire clips prior to welding top rail in place. Alternative is to weld top rail to outside edge of post, will simulate a top rail from one direction of view.
Offered in two steel pipe sizes (OD/outside diameter):
- 2 3/8" (standard application)
- 2 7/8" (heavy application)
Offered in multiple lengths:
- 6 1/2 ft post - typical application as intermediate line post (only available in 2 3/8" size)
- 8 ft post - standard post
- 10 ft post
- 12 ft post
Offered in multiple coping variations:
- Standard - both ends of post will have a straight cut.
- Cope (2 3/8") - top end of post will be coped to facilitate a top rail of 2 3/8" pipe.
Ratings & Reviews
They stand up to their name!
by Nathan Lindsey
These posts are easy to install and will last a lifetime! We recently had a fire on one of our property where some of these posts were installed. The old cedar posts burnt to the ground and the Fireproof product is still standing, strong as ever. They will save you thousands in labor and replacement costs over the lifetime of the fence!